Monday, August 8, 2011

Mending

mend (mnd)
v. mend·ed, mend·ing, mends
v.tr.
1. To make repairs or restoration to; fix.
2. To reform or correct
I hate mending, especially other people's clothes. But I do it because I don't believe a pair of pants is ruined if a button comes off.  And I do it because it makes a little money I can spend on other things! So that is what I did this weekend a little bit of mending.
I wanted to share my "to do" note that my daughter Jessie doodled on:

And a drawing of me yelling for the dog to leave the birds alone


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Such cute drawings! and our dog barks insanely at birds and planes too!
Thank you for your comment! and what a lovely idea for your sister in law to send handmade pillowcases on to your daughter, indeed gifts to be treasured... :)